- Cisco-500-442 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Cisco-500-442 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Question and Answer: 65
The 500-442 exam is a technical assessment designed to test an individual's knowledge and skills in implementing and configuring Cisco Collaboration Solutions. This exam is geared towards individuals who work as Collaboration architects, engineers, and administrators in enterprise environments.
The 500-442 exam covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Deploying and configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Implementing and configuring Cisco Unity Connection (CUC)
- Configuring and managing Cisco video solutions, such as Cisco TelePresence and Cisco WebEx
- Implementing and troubleshooting Cisco Jabber
- Implementing and configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence
- Implementing and configuring Cisco Contact Center Express (CCX) and Cisco Finesse
To pass the 500-442 exam, individuals should have a strong understanding of these topics, as well as practical experience working with Cisco Collaboration solutions. Those who pass the 500-442 exam will earn the Cisco Certified Specialist - Collaboration Applications Implementation certification, which demonstrates expertise in implementing and configuring Cisco Collaboration Solutions in enterprise environments.