- Amazon-AWS-Certified-Advanced-Networking-Specialty Exam (Desktop Software)
- Amazon-AWS-Certified-Advanced-Networking-Specialty Questions & Answers (PDF)
Question and Answer: 407
The AWS-Certified-Advanced-Networking-Specialty exam is intended for individuals who have experience designing and implementing AWS networking solutions. This exam tests your ability to design and implement advanced network configurations on the AWS platform, including the use of VPN, Direct Connect, and other network services.
The AWS-Certified-Advanced-Networking-Specialty exam covers a range of topics, including:
- Designing and implementing multi-tier architectures
- Managing network traffic using routing, switching, and security features
- Implementing advanced network configurations, including VPN and Direct Connect
- Optimizing network performance and availability
For this exam preparation, it is recommended that the candidate have a strong understanding of networking concepts and experience working with AWS networking services. It is also helpful to have experience with virtual private clouds (VPCs) and other network-related AWS services such as Elastic IPs, security groups, and Network ACLs.